Monday, October 8, 2007

DC Shoes


My son recently purchased these shoes, and he thinks they are really cool. Apparently, a lot of skateboarders wear this brand: DC Shoes. I think they are a sponsor for many skateboarding and extreme sporting events. As his mother, I have to be honest and say that I don't really like them--but hey, my opinion really doesn't matter, does it? And his Dad teases him about these shoes all the time! I don't know--maybe we are showing our age--if something is "in" or "cool," who are we to say differently. This applies to many things, but these shoes are definitely a concrete example of having different tastes in clothing and styles. If he likes them, then so be it. He is the one who has to wear them on his Men's Size 10 feet! I cannot believe how big his feet are now! His Dad wears size 13 extra wide, but MY Dad (his grandfather) wears size 9 extra narrow--I guess he inherited his Dad's feet! :) Since his feet are so big, these shoes are even more noticeable--but that's ok! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool shoes!...My son too bought couple of nike shoes and they really great!...