Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cute Glasses!



My daughter has new glasses now, and she loves them! She didn't get rimless, but they are cute wire rims that remind me of the 60s. And she looks so cute in them! :) Big difference in how I looked and felt in my ugly 70s glasses when I was her age! She doesn't need them at all times--mostly to see the board at school or other things that are far away. When she first wore them, she immediately noticed the improved visual clarity--I remember that feeling! You never realize how blurry things were until you first see them clearly--then, WOW--I can really see better now! :) And she likes the way she looks in her glasses--that's good for her self-esteem. When she first wore them at school, everyone gave her compliments (even the cute boy she likes!). So getting glasses turned out to be a good thing for her. She's happy, so I'm happy! :)

No comments: