Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sleeping In Again


Now that my teens are on spring break, they are back to their "holiday schedules"--they are definitely night owls! They stay up nearly all night and sleep a big part of the day away. I have mixed feelings about this--I guess it is okay to do this sometimes, but it can't be a lifestyle choice for most people--most jobs aren't conducive to this schedule unless working a graveyard shift. Still, it seems to be a way of life for many teens when they aren't in school. I used to do the same thing--and even now, there are times I do stay up REALLY late, although I normally don't sleep all day to make up for it. I am definitely a night owl too--but then I have to get up the next day and it catches up with me. For now, the holidays are often slept away around here--as long as it doesn't become a way of life, I guess it will all be okay!

No comments: