Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's Your Turn


My son went to his friend's house the other day and he took the Nintendo Wii with him. He told his sister that she could use his PS2 while he was gone--I was shocked! He never wants to share his PS2! I guess that he is enjoying the use of the Wii and he would rather share his PS2 than the Wii--especially with his sister. She was happy--she likes the games he has for PS2--especially Guitar Hero! He doesn't have that for the Wii! So she enjoyed having her turn--when he returned, they switched again and my daughter played the Wii for a while. Honestly, she gets bored pretty quickly with video games--it is really not "her thing." My son can spend HOURS playing video games--it is interesting to see their differences. I am just glad to see them sharing and taking turns--that is something they don't do very often together!

No comments: