Friday, April 4, 2008

School Play


There wasn't enough time for my daughter to participate in this year's school play, but she did enjoy watching her friends in it. She said that they did a really good job and that she would probably try out for a play next year. I am both surprised and happy--I am glad that she is more comfortable in situations like that and I look forward to seeing her perform in the future. I don't know exactly what her long range plans are, but I imagine that I will be seeing her on stage in various roles. She may begin by working behind-the-scenes, and then she may work her way up to the small roles--and maybe, as she really matures, she may end up in a starring role some day. This is all kind of exciting! My wallflower has finally blossomed and is ready to waltz around the room! :)

No comments: