Friday, April 4, 2008

My Closet is Your Closet



My daughter was in my closet again yesterday--she keeps borrowing things from me to change her outfits around. Just adding one different item can change the whole look, and she loves to experiment with fashion and style. My closet is fairly simple--I don't have many things in there, really. But she seems to think it has an endless supply of items and accessories. We both would love to have a "dream closet" full of many things--anyone see the Princess Diary movies or Thirteen Going On 30? WOW--now THOSE are closets!! We both just ooed and aahed over those amazing closets!! Wouldn't it be great to have a nearly unending supply of clothes, shoes, jewelry, and other accessories? I can only imagine how much it would cost to recreate those closets--especially the jewelry! But a girl can dream--and at least my daughter seems happy enough with my simple closet. I'm not kidding myself--I know it isn't a "dream closet"--but still, if sharing some of my things makes her happy, then why not?

No comments: