Friday, April 4, 2008

CVS Card



My son needed some things from CVS the other day, so we stopped by on the way home from one of his after school activities. As we began getting checked out, the cashier asked if I had my extra care card. I have one, but I often forget to bring it with me when I go to CVS. You know, places that require a card to get the discounts really bug me. Places like Kroger, CVS, and others--I sometimes shop those places, but the dang thing about the card always gets to me. I would much rather shop somewhere else that gives me the discounts without having to dig those cards out of my purse--it is just so annoying! I saw that CVS is now putting out a card for those of us who feel like this--now that is just crazy! Whatever, CVS--I guess next time I'll go across the street to Walgreen's--I don't remember having to dig in my purse for a card over there!

No comments: