Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hair Issues


Why is it that we are never happy with the hair that we have--and we always want it to be different than it really is? My daughter has the most beautiful hair--long, blonde, thick, healthy, wavy--it really is gorgeous! I WISH I had hair like hers! When she was younger, she had curly ringlets--a true "goldilocks." As she matured, it became more wavy than curly--still very pretty. But she sees girls with straighter, thinner hair and she says--THAT is how she wants her hair to be! She does use a straightener on it sometimes, but you really can't take much thickness out of it. I don't know what could be done to get her hair the way that SHE wants it to be. People tell her she is CRAZY--they would LOVE to have her beautiful THICK hair! But she won't be happy until it looks like SHE envisions the "perfect" hairstyle. No matter what I say, she is determined to feel this way. SIGH! If only she knew how many of us envy HER hair!

No comments: