Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sharing Things With My Daughter


My daughter was in my closet the other day looking for a shirt to go with one of her skirts. I went into her closet soon afterward to borrow a pair of her shoes. We share many things these days! We are ALMOST the same size in most things--thankfully I lost weight last year so that I can say that! There was a period of time when I was a bit overweight and she was shorter and smaller than I was. I lost weight and she grew up and filled out. I like this stage! :) There will be times when her style is just a bit too youthful for me--I WON'T be wearing anything that looks like it definitely belongs on a teenager and NOT her mom! Still, there are a lot of things that we DO share and we like a lot of the same things. We share music CDs and other things, too. I am really having fun with her--I hope it stays this way! :)

No comments: