Friday, February 1, 2008

Ruby Tuesday



We hadn't been to Ruby Tuesday in a long time, so we decided to have dinner there last weekend. This chain has changed a lot over the years. They still have a really good salad bar, but it seems that their menu is completely different now. And we REALLY miss the bread they used to serve with their meals--it was a unique recipe and we haven't seen anything like it since. Still, the food was pretty good--but it seems that the prices went up quite a bit, too. My final opinion--I think it was better BEFORE the changes. My teens found something they liked--they especially liked the cheese sticks for an appetizer. But I think they were kind of disappointed in the overall dining experience. We used to eat at Ruby Tuesday and Applebee's a lot, but now I think we all would choose Applebee's hands down! I think they have made some changes, too--but we have found some really good things on their menu lately. Sorry, Ruby Tuesday--we don't like the changes! We miss "the way it was"!

No comments: