Friday, February 1, 2008

Note From The Teacher


My daughter's teacher sent me an email about her the other day. It wasn't about grades. She is doing well there. It wasn't about behavior. She is never in trouble at school. It was about--BOYS!! Apparently my daughter's "ex" has been giving her a hard time, and it is causing some issues in class. I talked to my daughter about everything--as long as they just ignore each other and leave each other alone I think everything will be okay. The teachers talked to them, too. I guess there were just some hurt feelings on both parts--they are both pretty innocent and don't really know how to handle a "break up." You know how hard it is for adults to remain friends after a break-up? Apparently it is much harder on teenagers, especially when they are in the beginning stages of "dating" and "love." I guess it will take a few more "break-ups" before they get the hang of it!

No comments: