Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Did It My Way, Too!



My daughter also seemed to enjoy doing some things that normally would bother me--apparently she went into my storage area and brought out some things that I would have asked her to leave alone if I had been there. She didn't make a mess, but I have a lot of things packed away to move that I wish she would leave boxed up. Oh, well--she also enjoyed doing things "My Way" in her eyes! :) Neither my son nor my daughter did anything that was major, and the minor things can be overlooked or easily put back the way I had them. And, I also enjoyed some time doing things "My Way" in Florida--my days were free to plan things MY WAY--I truly enjoyed that! When I returned home, we went back to our routines--almost. A few things carried over and I noticed that they must have "discovered" new ways of doing some things that now will become routine. A few days away really led to self-discovery, for all of us! :)

No comments: