Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hello/Goodbye


I was glad to see my teens--i had really missed them. They seemed to miss me, too--BUT they also were anxious to spend some time with their friends. They hugged me and talked to me a bit, then they were out the door again going to see their friends. I guess I should just get used to that--teens want to spend more time with their friends than with their family. It may be hard for them to say goodbye when we move, but they are still excited about their future in Florida. Right now, they have spread the word that they can stay in touch online and their friends have open invitations to visit us after we move. Hmm...I wonder how many will actually take us up on those invitations? Living in Florida will be nice--and I guess that we will become the place to stay when friends and family want to enjoy the Sunshine State. Maybe we need a bigger place there! :)

No comments: