Monday, February 18, 2008

Flirting Through Text Messages



My daughter received a few text messages from one of her crushes. They then proceeded to text back and forth saying things that would definitely qualify as "flirting." Then she ran into the computer room and began communicating through MySpace messages--she was telling her friends what the boy was texting her! I tell you what--flirting sure has gone high tech!! I remember when a boy would say something directly to me, or would say something to a friend and want her to pass it on, or would pass a note to me--my how times have changed! Everything still seems innocent for my daughter--I know the technology can give her access to things that could be detrimental to her innocence and I am vigilant about monitoring it all. This was innocent flirting via technology--it was cute! :)

No comments: