Thursday, February 14, 2008

Refilling Cell Phone Minutes


Since my teens worked so hard to get the house ready to show to potential buyers, I told my mother that they could take the money they had saved and redeem them for cell phone minutes. She took them to the nearest T-Mobile store and they both purchased $50 worth of minutes--I think the total was 500 minutes each. They were happy to have more minutes--especially my daughter! She had used all of hers up mid-January--she was saving all of her change and hoping to buy a refill soon. My son was nearing the end and was also glad to refill. I hope that they use these minutes more wisely--if they burn through them quickly again, I may wait a LONG time before refilling again. Still, I like it when they have cell phone minutes--I want to have access to them when they are away from home. But I do think that pay-as-you-go works for them--I am glad they aren't eating up MY minutes and costing me money on overages! And they worked hard on the house--they deserved a reward! I hope they are more careful this time! :)

No comments: