Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dancing With The Stars



Oprah had the previous winners and the upcoming contestants on her show today and my daughter and I watched it. We don't always watch Dancing With The Stars, but we did enjoy watching them dance today. Some of them are extremely talented--it was amazing to watch the girl who won the last two times! She is one of the best dancers that I've ever seen--how does she move her legs so fast?!! And we enjoyed some of the costumes, too. Even when we don't watch the show, we do root for our favorite dancers. I personally was rooting for Marie Osmond last time--um, until the last dance, that is--oh, well. She still kicked butt most of the time! Other favorites have been: Jane Seymour, Heather Mills, Lisa Renna, and Sara Evans. Sometimes our favorites are chosen even before we see them dance based on their other work. This time, I'm rooting for Marlee Matlin and Priscilla Presley. I'm not sure how much I'll actually watch the show, but I will still root for my faves even when I don't! :)

No comments: