Friday, February 1, 2008

Guitar Picks and Supplies


I took my son to a music store so he could buy some supplies for his new bass guitar. He bought a guitar stand, a cord connection, and some guitar picks. I was amazed at how many choices there are when buying guitar picks! Different colors, different sizes, different styles--the sky is the limit! He chose a few interesting ones and then checked out with his purchases. When we returned home, he tried his guitar with the new supplies. He is REALLY into music! I wonder if he will one day make a living in the music industry--there are many different areas he could focus on. I hope he at least keeps active in music as a hobby--he really is quite talented! My son, the musician--and my daughter, the artist--well, they may be starving artists for a while, but if they are following their dreams and living on their own, I will be happy and proud! :)

No comments: