Thursday, February 21, 2008

Deal Or No Deal


The weather has been cold and rainy, and my teens have spent a lot of time indoors lately. We have watched quite a few television shows together. I'll spend a few moments discussing some of the things that we have watched, starting with Deal or No Deal. We watched a woman with 13 chances to win a million--she got down to the very end, and...two cases, one with $500 and one with a million. The offer was over $400,000 (I think). She chose the deal--turns out that she DID have the million dollar case but didn't want to risk it. Kind of exciting, but I still say that I'm not THAT into this show--just all about luck with no skill involved. We don't watch it regularly, but it was kind of exciting to see someone with a 50/50 chance try to win. Oh, well--makes about as much sense as playing the lottery--and we just may have to play this week since it is SO high now! :)

No comments: