Thursday, February 21, 2008

Crossing Jordan


I'm not sure if this show is still in production, but my teens watched it the other day--may have been in syndication. I definitely got wrapped up in the story this time--one of the bodies in the morgue was NOT dead--it took them a while to figure it out, and they almost cut him open while he was alive (actually, they did make one cut and tears ran down his face--creepy!). It reminded me of that recent movie about being awake during surgery and feeling the pain--everyone's worst nightmare, right? I don't know how this show rates against CSI, but I think I like it better--at least based on the episodes I watched this week. Still, I would say that my teens are much bigger fans of this genre than I am--I prefer mushy chick flick type shows over mystery and/or forensic shows. But watching tv with my teens is a bonding experience, no matter what we watch--I do enjoy that!

No comments: