Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's Good To Be Home...Or Is It?



When I finally returned home, I had mixed feelings. Yes, I was very glad to see my teens--I had missed them terribly! BUT--I am now beginning to feel at home in Florida, and it felt less exciting to be returning to our current home. It just feels as if we have outgrown the place--it is our OLD house and our OLD lifestyle. The life I explored in Florida is SO different than the one we have here. It feels right--it feels like the life we SHOULD be living. If we could just get this house sold, we could get down there and begin our new lifestyle! So, upon returning to our "old house" and being uncomfortable in the cold winter weather, I am definitely in a "Florida state of mind." I really enjoyed the beautiful, warm, sunny weather while I was there--I really enjoyed driving very short distances to everything--I am SO ready for our new way of living! It is SO hard to continue our "old way" in our "old home"--I guess I just have to be patient. It will all happen when the time is right. So I returned "home" but it didn't really FEEL like home anymore! I can't wait to bring my whole family to Florida and to begin calling Florida our "home"! :)

No comments: