Monday, November 12, 2007

Too Much Fast Food!


Often when we are driving to and from places and have little time to go home for dinner, we grab some fast food. We kind of got into a habit of going on certain days before certain events or activities. The other day, we were home before going out again and I had a perfectly good meal available, but my teens still wanted fast food. I said no, and they were very disappointed. My daughter finally agreed to eat at home, but my son decided to just skip dinner because he wasn't "in the mood" for what I had at home. I refused to stop at any fast food places on the way to his meeting--I made it clear that he could eat at home if he was hungry. After his meeting, he made himself a sandwich at home. I'm just burned out on fast food lately--I'll be making more home-cooked meals on the weekend that we can warm up during the week. I'm not completely against fast food, but only in moderation!

No comments: