Saturday, November 17, 2007

Double Dating



My son went on his first date last night!! He arranged everything with his girlfriend, his best friend, and his best friend's girlfriend--they planned a double date. Everyone was dropped off at the movie theater--they went to the movie together--after the movie, they walked to Starbucks for coffee and dessert--everyone was picked up from there. He says everything went well--he knows how to be respectful to girls and I trust him about that--he had a nice time and so did his new girlfriend. WOW--my son is dating now!!--He will be 15 in a few weeks--another year of dropping him off for dates, I guess--but if one of his friends can drive before him, I am sure he will ask permission to ride with his friend instead of getting dropped of by me--kind of a scary thought to be entering that stage, but it IS part of growing up. I hope everything continues to go well--I am sure that he will always remember his official first date! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.