Monday, November 12, 2007

Above the Influence


Peer Pressure--a very tough thing for teenagers. I really like these "Above the Influence" ads--they really cool! My daughter recently made a new friend--that new friend did some things that my daughter knew was wrong--my daughter came home and told me about it and said that she was scared and didn't want to hang around the new friend anymore. I was proud of her for not following negative peer influences. I don't know if she will always handle things this way, but I hope she will develop a strong sense of self and stand up for right and wrong. I am truly proud of her for resisting peer pressure in this situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What "things" were your daughter's friend doing? Smoking weed? Oh nooooooooo!!! Your daughter is a wuss if that scared her.