Saturday, November 17, 2007

Do You Like Me: Check Yes or No



In all fairness to my son, this is NOT how he went about asking a girl at school on a date--I just thought the whole idea was cute and reminded me of these child-like ways of doing things. He came home and announced that: a) he had a girlfriend and b) they were going on a double date tomorrow and c) can he have a ride to the movie theater--oh, and d) can he borrow some money for the date. He has had girlfriends before, but this is the first time he has ever planned a date--staying after school for a dance is not the same thing as actually planning a date. So--now, he has a girlfriend AND he is planning dates--too bad he can't drive yet, but I don't mind dropping him off and picking him up--this is kind of exciting and kind of scary at the same time--for him AND me!! So now my son is truly entering the world of dating--AAHH!!!

No comments: