Monday, January 7, 2008

Tea Time!


My mother invited my daughter and I out to lunch at a quaint tea room. We enjoyed the tea and finger foods, and we especially enjoyed spending time together on a "Ladies Day Out." My daughter did kind of balk at some of the festivities--some of the patrons wore hats and other "tea party attire" that she did not like. Still, she seemed to enjoy the food and the conversation. She did bring her phone and we had to ask her not to text during lunch. I guess she needs a few more lessons on "cell phone etiquette," especially during meals at restaurants. I know many adults that could use some of those lessons! :) All in all, our lunch at the tea room was very nice!

1 comment:

Bonnie Jo Davis said...

I love having tea at a lovely B&B I visit in San Diego, CA. Have your daughter read this funny article by my client about cell phone etiquette. It will put it in perspective for her: http://www.mannersthatsell.com/articles/cellphone.html