Friday, January 4, 2008

1,000 Minutes--How Long Will It Last?

We opted for the Gold Rewards Plan and we gave them each 1,000 minutes. It will be very interesting to see how long they make those last. I predict that they will be more likely to be careful with minutes since it is like spending their own money--as opposed to just talking and running up a bill. My husband predicts that they will be so excited to have phones that they will burn through the minutes quickly. I use less than 400 minutes a month--but I do get free nights and weekends. They don't have any "free time"--every time they use their phones, minutes are deducted. Text messages count as half a minute, so two texts equal one minute. That could be the downfall of their minutes--I wonder if they will opt to communicate through the computer more (for free) instead of using their minutes. Let the countdown begin!

No comments: