Monday, January 7, 2008

Another Heartbreak!


I'm not sure how much of an item my daughter and her crush/boyfriend really were, but now, according to her--"It's Over!" Apparently she saw a photo of another girl on his MySpace page, and he said that it was his new girlfriend. I'm not sure if he was kidding or not, but she took it seriously and said--"That is it! We are over! I am breaking up with you!" Now, this would be serious business in a "real" relationship, but these two have never gone on a date or kissed or anything else. She is a bit heartbroken, but she immediately began talking about other cute boys and that she could like someone else really soon. I guess she is getting over this "break up" pretty quickly!! :) Oh, my--this was almost TOO easy--I am really dreading the TRUE heartbreak that is sure to be in the near future! I wish I could protect her heart from ever being broken, but I know it will happen. I just hope it isn't too soon!

No comments: