Sunday, January 27, 2008

Making Dreams Come True


My teens were out of school for MLK Day--yes, they slept late and didn't do much, but I DID try to interject some lessons to them during the day. We all know the big dreams MLK had--and many have come true. There is still a long way to go in some ways, but I think he would be proud of the progress made. Everyone has dreams--most are not as publicly oriented as MLK's, but they mean a lot to each individual. I hope my teens build some really good and really obtainable dreams for themselves, and I hope they do whatever they can to make them come true. I hope they learn to work toward their goals and dreams and to appreciate earning things in life and making progress toward those dreams. I hope they see the fulfillment of their dreams in the future! :)

No comments: