Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year's Resolutions



Since this blog is about parenting teenagers, I will focus on that--

1. This year we WILL move to Florida--my teens will go to great schools and settle into a nice new life there. The timing may not be perfect, but we will make it into the best decision for us.

2. I will successfully transition into a busy working mother of teenagers--I may be short on time and we may have to make compromises, but the extra income will allow us to do many things.

3. We will do many things together and enjoy one of our last years together under the same roof--I will always be aware that in just a few years they will leave--we'll have fun until then!

4. I will help my teenagers to become as independent and self-sufficient as possible--I will prepare them for the real world and help them get ready to live productive lives on their own.


I will stop here--that is a lot to do in a year! :) I have more small concepts that I want to incorporate, but these are the big ones. Happy New Year! Welcome 2008! :)

No comments: