Sunday, January 27, 2008

Crushing On Basketball Players


My daughter is so boy crazy right now! She went to some basketball games at her school, and now all she talks about is how cute some of the players are! She has some major crushes on some of them! Thirteen--this must be the age of EXTREME boy-craziness! I think I vaguely remember feeling that way--I was really shy about it. I remember that EVERYWHERE I went and EVERYTHING I did pretty much revolved around me wondering if there would be any cute boys there! My daughter is definitely in the peak of that stage! For now, she is admiring these ball players from afar. A few are in her classes and she knows them--but not well enough for them to be "potential boyfriends" yet. Stay innocent, my darling daughter! Stay innocent for as long as you can!

No comments: