Saturday, January 19, 2008

Online Grades


As the new semester began, my teens received their grades from the previous semester. There really weren't any surprises because they can check their grades online at any time. I am proud to say that they both completed the first semester with good grades--As and Bs. I think it is going to continue to be a good year for them academically. They like their classes, they like their teachers, and they have active social lives. I am thankful that the year that we "weren't suppose to be here" (we were suppose to be in Florida already) has so far turned out to be a good one. Yes, we still really want to move and are excited about the future, but at least my teens aren't MISERABLE while they wait! I hope they complete this semester with good grades and move to Florida with good transcripts in their hands. That will help them make a smooth transition into their new schools. I think they are on the right path so far! :)

No comments: