Friday, January 4, 2008

Going...Going...Gone!



This photo is not accurate--but it isn't too far from the truth! I think that my son used about 150 minutes in the first few days and my daughter used about 300. I think they are now realizing how fast it all goes--suddenly they seem to be slacking off on their use. They say that the newness of it all is why they used so much at first--now they are getting used to having their own phones and are going to back off a bit. I hope that is true. We have been home a lot more than we were at first, so they can use the land line or computer for free now--I hope they do. I want them to have minutes to use when circumstances call for them--such as when they need to call for me to pick them up from somewhere. I don't know when I will be buying them more minutes or how many I will buy--I want to make them earn them somehow so they will appreciate them more. As tough as this is, I think it is MUCH better than having to share minutes with them and risk them going way over. This is an experiment that seems to be going fairly well so far--but we will see!

No comments: