Sunday, January 27, 2008

Provino's Italian Restaurant


We recently had dinner at Provino's--it was really good! We normally go to Olive Garden for Italian food, but we tried this because it was closer to home. I think I like it better--almost as much as Maggiano's. My teens really love Italian food!--lasagna, spaghetti, fettuccini, baked ziti, fried zucchini, and even calamari--yummy! And, of course, they LOVE pizza!! I think we have some Italian background in our family, but we are definitely an all-American mix--we like foods from many origins, too! :) Don't you just love America? I mean, really, where else is there such a wonderful mix of different cultures and foods to choose from? We love living in the melting pot of America--especially when it comes to choosing foods to eat! :)

No comments: