Saturday, January 19, 2008

Online Shopping


We have been shopping online a lot lately. It seems that it is often hard to find things in stock in the "real world" stores, but you can find almost anything online. My teens have used their gift cards from Christmas to shop online--everything arrived and they were completely satisfied. I decided to order a few things myself--I also was very happy with the ease of shopping online. I keep telling myself that I need to completely give up the craziness of holiday shopping and stick to shopping online only--but it is hard to give up the "real thing." When it comes to clothes, I just HAVE to try things on. And there are many things that just need to be seen/touched/heard in person before deciding to purchase them. I may try to limit myself to online shopping for the holidays next year, but I bet I will end up getting out in the real world a few times to see if I REALLY want to buy things--I may actually purchase them online, but I just HAVE to check them out in person! My teens are adjusting better to shopping online than I am! :)

No comments: