Sunday, November 9, 2008

Election Day!


What a day! Yes, I voted! Yes, I am happy! But I won't talk about it in my house very much! I am an independent voter who doesn't identify with either party, but there are a lot of Republicans in my family! As I watch the coverage of the election, I feel a smile emerging, but I look at the scowls on the faces of others in the family--and I hold back my reaction. We need change! Change is good! But not everyone agrees...what do you do when family members disagree politically? I go back to the saying, "Never discuss politics or religion with family members." So, I am secretly happy, but I am surrounded by people who are moping around feeling disappointed. oh, well--they need to wake up and smell the changes happening around them. Change is a good thing!!!! :) Change is a WONDERFUL thing!!! :)

No comments: