Monday, November 15, 2010

Toy Story 3



Toy Story is a sentimental favorite in our family. It was the first movie my son ever saw in a theater. He collected toys and things from the movie: especially Buzz Lightyear! He saw Toy Story 2 when it came out, too--and collected more toys! In some ways, my son is a lot like Andy and is right about the same age: playing with the toys as Andy did in the first movie and beginning to play with them less as in the second one. And, in Toy Story 3, Andy is almost grown and is about to leave for college--and it is time for him to get rid of all of his childhood toys. I have to admit that I shed a few tears during some of the scenes that "hit home"! My son even seemed to enjoy it--he said it was "nostalgic" to watch it! Working for Disney definitely has its perks: all employees received a free Toy Story 3 DVD! Thanks, Disney! We loved it! :)

No comments: