Monday, November 15, 2010

2010--Our Family's Year of Disney!! :)



There is a reason that I have once again fallen behind on this blog: I now am a WORKING mother of two teenagers, and I work for the Walt Disney Company. Even though I am very busy balancing work and family these days, my family is thrilled about our new connection with Disney. Now we can go to Disney World for free--and we do go a lot! Our favorite ride: Rock 'n Roller Coaster. Our favorite park: Hollywood Studios. Our favorite fireworks show: Wishes at Magic Kingdom. When family and friends come to visit us, we take them to Disney World. We celebrated Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, Halloween, and our birthdays at Disney World. We went to the Flower and Garden Festival, Star Wars Weekend, Summer Nightastic, Halloween Party, and Food and Wine Festival. We shop at Downtown Disney and eat at Disney restaurants and get discounts. We love being part of the Disney family! :)

No comments: