Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Payless Shoes


My daughter and I went shopping the other day and found some really cute shoes at Payless. We managed to hit their "Bo-Go" Sale (Buy one, get one half off)--and we found some really good deals. We also looked at WalMart and Target, but we found our best deals at Payless this time. My daughter needed some new shoes for school and we found some cute and inexpensive choices there. I have been to several Payless stores over the years--some are larger than others. This one was medium-sized, I guess. I would like to find where the largest one in our area is located--we might can find even MORE choices there! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too prefer Payless for shoe shopping. Its my favorite shoe store to shop in. I too found some best deals at Payless.

Anonymous said...

I love Payless..! It’s a finest store to get best quality shoes at very affordable prices.