Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve


When the clock strikes midnight tonight, 2008 will be over and 2009 will be here. How do I feel about that? Well, as far as I am concerned, 2008 was a really bad year for us and it will be good to have that all behind us. I don't know if 2009 will be better or worse, but I sure do hope for things to get MUCH better--things just HAVE to begin looking up for us!! I will list some resolutions/hopes for 2009:

1. SELL THE HOUSE!!!!
2. GOOD EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN FLORIDA!!
3. MOVE TO FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!
4. GOOD HIGH SCHOOLS FOR BOTH TEENS!!(freshman and junior in the fall)
5. GOOD HEALTH CARE(and affordable!)
6. STABLE FINANCES WITH A LITTLE EXTRA TO SPEND(reduce struggling!)
7. TRADE IN MINIVAN(10 years old!) FOR RED CONVERTIBLE MUSTANG!! :)

I'll stop here--pretty much the same thing I hoped that would happen in 2008--none of it happened and I am rolling it all into 2009's wishes. I sure do hope that 2009 will end up being a GOOD year for us!!!!!!

Happy New Year! Goodbye(and good riddance) 2008!! Welcome 2009--hopefully full of good things for our family! Please, 2009--please be good to us!!!!!!

No comments: