Wednesday, December 31, 2008

His and Her Gifts


Although these weren't their only presents, these two things were their MAIN presents this year. My son requested a Sansa since I-pods were too expensive. To be honest, I really LIKE the Sansa BETTER than the I-pod! It has more features and costs a LOT less!! And I was able to find him an 8 gb Sansa for almost half of what an 8 gb I-pod costs! My daughter had already spotted a camera that she wanted when we were shopping one day. I also lucked up and found a great price on it, too! I had to fight traffic, weed my way through crowds, wait for what seemed like an eternity for a salesperson to help me, go through the same process at several different stores around town, finally find the right things at the right price, and wait in long lines to purchase them. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it! And they both seemed VERY happy with their gifts! :) Merry Christmas to my teens! :) I am glad to see that you both are happy with your presents! :)

No comments: