Tuesday, January 13, 2009

She Chose School Boy!


When my daughter returned to school, she resumed her "relationship" with the boy that she liked before the holidays. She did not mention the other boy--she does not talk to him or about him now. So, "school boy" is back! They still only seem to communicate briefly during the school day: in the morning, at lunch, between classes, and after school(they do not have any classes together this semester). It still seems very sweet and innocent: pass notes in the hall, sit together at lunch and hold hands, quick kiss goodbye at the end of the day, etc. I don't know what to expect next: who knows when the NEXT boy will come along and catch her eye! But, for now, the "school boyfriend" is back in her life. She gushes every day when she comes home from school--she can't wait to tell me every detail about what he said or if he held her hand! :) I am SO glad that she is confiding in me about this stuff! The day may come in the future when she stops doing that, so I am enjoying every minute of this sweet and innocent stage right now. Valentine's Day is around the corner--I predict sweet cards, some chocolates, and maybe even a stuffed teddy bear! :) Ah, young love is adorable! (At least when it is still in this very innocent stage!)

No comments: